Finance and controlling
Finance Manager - Korea
Imagine a future where you’ll join an ambitious international finance function and manage finance operations for our offshore wind business
Join us in this role where you, as part of a rapidly growing, agile team located in Seoul, Korea, will oversee the finance operations and part of an integrated APAC finance organisation and ensure compliance with national legislation in cooperation with the functional finance departments. You’ll be the local finance representative in Korea, reporting to the Head of Finance Asia Pacific and working closely with the global finance functions.
Welcome to APAC Finance
You’ll be part of APAC Finance and work together with colleagues based in sites in the APAC Taipei Hub and other global functions in both Asia and Europe. This means that you’ll have contact with many colleagues and stakeholders across the globe and work across time zones.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring compliance with the national legislation within accounting and tax
- overseeing finance operations, business planning, and risk management in Korea and ensuring close coordination with APAC finance functions and shared functions in Europe and Asia
- steering commercial support to regional partnerships and new business initiatives
- ensuring visible and service-minded finance support to the country manager and the local team
- proactively supporting project managers in cost management and finance tasks in close coordination with the project controller function in APAC Hub and Europe.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or similar discipline with analytical bias
- come from a similar global conglomerate business environment and have gained hands-on management experience in medium to large-scale finance operations/tool (e.g. SAP)
- have a hands-on attitude to building a small organisation’s business platform and address accounting, reporting and tax matters in a strategic manner (knowledge with IFRS and local GAAP)
- have experience with a strong matrix organisation, and you have business insights and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance
- Have excellent communications skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-12-15. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.