IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’ll make a difference, working with global IT infrastructure in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise
Join us in this role where you’ll be a Scrum Master in our IT Product Line; the equivalent of an Agile Release Train of nearly 40 people today supporting Ørsted’s global Production IT Infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for removing impediments, maintaining communication, and collaborating with teams, architect, product owner, and stakeholders across the IT organisation. In our team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences.
Welcome to Agile & Capacity Competency Center
You’ll be part of the scrum master community where you, together with your colleagues, will be the frontrunner of agile transformations within our company. In Agile & Capacity CC, we focus on knowledge-sharing and maturing the organisation in line with agile and SAFe principles. We have a great work culture and a high level of trust which is a great foundation for continuously improving our skillset. You’ll mostly be working out of Warsaw and with distributed teams across three continents.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving change and developing the IPL on our agile journey in collaboration other scrum masters, product owners, and the IPL leadership
- supporting the team and team members, mitigating risks, optimising utilisation and flow to keep the team on plan and secure achievements
- continuously taking the temperature of the scrum team and addressing issues when needed
- owing and facilitating the scrum process across 1-2 teams and keeping aligned with the other 2 scrum masters
- facilitating agile ceremonies and helping the product owner keep the backlog in good shape.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a certified scrum master with solid experience
- have strong communication skills and an innovative mindset
- have a proactive approach and strong relationship-building skills
- are open to the direct collaboration with the business
- understand the basics of IT infrastructure.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszynska-Szczap, Head of Agile & Capacity, on (Poland +48) 789869536 on Monday and Tuesday from 9.00 a.m. – 4.p.m. if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please note that this is an employment contract.