IT and digital
IT Security Specialist (STM)
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and you strive to keep it secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of our dedicated IT security experts in our Detection and Security Assessment team. The purpose of the role is to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale. You’ll be able to put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment, contributing to an important growth journey where success means a greener future for you and future generations.
Welcome to Cyber Defence Centre
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT product line where you, together with your colleagues, will provide triage, security analyses, and investigation support to our business units across IT and OT environments. The Cyber Defence Centre is the heart of the company’s technical security team, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to grow with us. We’re located across multiple countries and delivering in different time zones to ensure best support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing critical infrastructure in multiple countries against advanced threat actors
- creating the best Cyber Defence Centre with practical experience in OT/ICS infrastructure
- learning, training, and mentoring talents for yourself and those around you
- tuning and validating the operation through MITRE ATT&CK and purple teaming either directly, or as a collaboration
- contributing to an agile setup, which prides itself on transparency and co-creation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong SOC technology experience, incl. SIEM, EDR, SOAR and languages such as Python and PowerShell
- have previous professional experience of log analysis and building use cases
- prioritise efficiency in your attitude to your work tasks and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues to develop talents
- possess a wealth of knowledge in the specific areas of detection and monitoring, and about cyber security in general
- communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing, and enjoy working in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.