IT and digital
Full Stack Developer with Python
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business department in their everyday work of taking care of the financial aspects of operating wind farms. You’ll be part of a team with a strong team spirit where we carry out our work, prioritisation, and business deliveries according to an agile framework, and where you’ll have great possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the Agile Release Train (ART) servicing Back Office Departments where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and maintain the IT system supporting the handling of revenue for our company. You’ll be part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Back Office to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing products for Back Office departments
- building and expanding backend services and user interfaces
- working with Azure, i.e., Azure Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, Azure SQL,
- having full responsibility for the entire development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good proficiency in programming with Python,
- have a good understanding of web concepts, such as REST
- have practical knowledge of SQL and Git
- have knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- must be proactive with strong analytical skills and be able to occasionally multitask
- some experience with Angular will be a plus.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency CC, on (Poland +48) 451060084 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.