UK People Operations & Payroll Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for providing HR Operations support essential to our UK employees for our organisation’s future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be handling administrative tasks related to HR operations including contracts, payroll, promotions, annual processes, and key HR-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees, work alongside our People & Development team, and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of UK HR Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted and for our UK workforce. You’ll be responsible for supporting all HR activity within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required. The UK HR Operations team sits within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with review processes to increase efficiency and improve the level of service GPS offered to the organisation
- preparing and maintaining documentation according to UK regulations, ensuring proper payroll processes in cooperation with external payroll providers
- handling ad hoc tasks as required and directed by your line manager
- serving as the single point of contact between the PL Shared Service Centre and the UK region for payroll and tax-related matters
- ensuring that all HR systems are used efficiently, improving the data input, and working with payroll to link HR SAP and payroll software
- providing a seamless HR onboarding process, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that employees are aware of employee benefits and HR policies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced understanding of UK payroll and HR administration
- can communicate effectively and smoothly in English, both writing and orally
- possess experience working with and setting up shared service centres
- have a demonstrable track record of being able to create simple and practical solutions for complex processes
- thrive working in an international and matrix organisation
- are able to plan, prioritise, and work independently as well as being accessible and responsive to business needs.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Leader, on (Poland +48) 506977100 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.