People Operations & Payroll Specialist with Danish language skills
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for providing HR Operations support essential to our Danish employees and for our organisation’s future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be handling administrative tasks related to HR operations including contracts, payroll, promotions, annual processes, and key HR-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees, work alongside our People & Development team, and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of DK HR Operations team where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted and for our Danish workforce. You’ll be responsible for supporting all HR activity within your designated area, as well as supporting global initiatives when required. The DK HR Operations team is located within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring and supporting a good dialogue with management, employees, and the employee representatives
- taking responsibility for personnel administration.
- handling employment contracts and addendums
- handling promotions as well as salary and bonus processes
- participating in projects and new initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can communicate effectively and smoothly in English and Danish, both in writing and orally
- have a background within HR Operations and experience with stakeholder management
- can build positive working relationships with your stakeholders and team
- have a self-driven, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- are familiar with and have a great understanding of the H2R lifecycle
- can multi-task and prioritise to achieve personal and team goals.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Leader, on (Poland +48) 506977100 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.