Strategy and business development
Permitting Manager Hydrogen for The Netherlands
Permitting Manager Hydrogen
Imagine a future where you obtain permits for our renewable hydrogen projects in The Netherlands, playing a key part in the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for strategising and obtaining all permits required to advance our renewable hydrogen projects in Continental Europe. Our current renewable hydrogen projects are in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and Sweden. You’ll work with colleagues who are tasked to deliver specifically on renewable hydrogen across several packages. We work directly with our company’s newly established and quickly growing hydrogen business unit.
Welcome to Continental Europe Project Development
You’ll be part of Environment & Permitting where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a department which is responsible for performing tasks relating to environmental, permitting/consenting, and stakeholder issues throughout the project life of all our offshore wind farms and renewable hydrogen projects in Northern Europe. Together with your colleagues, you’ll ensure that our projects comply with environmental and planning regulations and are developed in such a way that we can positively enhance the environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing input for feasibility studies
- defining, managing, and delivering the scope of permitting and risk requirements
- ensuring the preparation of screenings, EIAs, and applications needed for onshore industrial plants, installations, and infrastructures, e.g., grid connections and gas pipelines
- being responsible for obtaining permits and fulfilling conditions throughout the project development and execution phases
- liaising on a continual basis with authorities, partners, and other stakeholders related to permitting and risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong insight into, and international experience from, several markets in Europe, preferably but not limited to Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK
- have substantial experience within planning, permitting, and risk management for large onshore industrial plants and/or onshore infrastructure projects throughout all project phases
- have experience in working and communicating with relevant authorities
- are fluent in Dutch as well as in English, which is the official working language
- have excellent and demonstrable communication and networking skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30/06/2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Luise Bryde Procida, Head of Continental Europe Environment & Consents and Property, on (Denmark +45) 99554421 on Tuesdays to Thursdays, from 09:00–17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time), if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.