Finance and controlling
(Senior) Credit Analyst
Imagine a future where you work with our renewable growth strategy through responsible credit risk management of our suppliers and counterparties
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for credit risk assessment, monitoring, and reporting with special focus on our global Procurement activities.
Welcome to Credit Risk
You’ll join our small Credit Risk team within Risk Management & Market Analytics. Here, we work in a codependently and collaborative team environment and deliver highly professional credit risk support to many different business activities. You’ll experience a steep learning curve in a global organisation as the Credit Risk team is responsible for credit risk management across all of the company’s activities. Your work will therefore also include close contact with many internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting our supplier evaluation across our global activities by proactively securing transparent credit risk decisions
- counterparty credit assessments and managing credit risk authorisation
- monitoring and reporting counterparty exposure and credit worthiness and preparing management recommendations
- our continued proactive development of policies, processes, and systems
- negotiating and managing credit terms and conditions towards counterparties.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid analytical skills combined with a proactive and engaging attitude towards solving complex cases in a changing environment
- have experience within credit risk management from a major bank, energy company, or corporation
- thrive in an international environment and have an acknowledging approach to both internal and external stakeholders
- have a relevant degree such as a master’s in economics or accounting.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Bjellekjær Madsen, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99559684, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.