Engineering and construction
Lead Project Planner
Imagine a future where you utilise your time and resource management skills to support the development of next generation of offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to the successful development of our offshore wind projects. As Lead Project Planner, you’ll support your assigned project in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans, as part of a dynamic and challenging project environment.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management, UK
You’ll be part of a diverse department of over 65 highly skilled specialists working in a matrix organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will participate at the heart of the UK pre-bid project(s) you’re allocated to, driving the planning discipline, utilising your collaboration skills, and building stakeholder relationships in order to support the dedicated project management team the best way possible through this changeable development phase.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the time and human resource planning in your assigned project, as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules, performing schedule analyses, and preparing scenarios
- collaborating closely with project stakeholders and other planners to ensure high-quality integrated schedules
- acquiring project overview and knowledge across all the project packages on a level to comfortably answer questions from external and internal stakeholders associated with the project
- harnessing your professional and personal skills and insights to support management decision-making for the project
- reporting and communicating progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with planning large-scale EPC projects both in development and execution, preferably within the offshore industry, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have a flexible, proactive, and analytical approach to your work, as well as interpersonal skills, enabling you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- possess excellent spoken and written communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward manner
- are a strong user of Primavera P6
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, or an equivalent qualification.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, Poland, and UK positions, please don’t hesitate to contact Katja Topp Loendorf, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99555290, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.