Engineering and construction
Technical Project Managers for Hydrogen and P2X (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in delivering on our ambition within renewable hydrogen and P2X e-fuels to support our green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be leading a multi-discipline team across the organisation and interact with many different internal and external stakeholders as part of the technical delivery of our P2X projects.
Welcome to Ørsted Hydrogen/P2X
You’ll be part of the P2X Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will share the common objective of value creation. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and lean team backed up by a large organisation. You'll be involved from the early stages of project development, through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, and commissioning.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, motivating, and maintaining a technical team with the needed competences for the technical project delivery
- managing internal and external interfaces between technical disciplines, e.g., process, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, process safety, etc
- managing contracts and contractual interfaces in FIDIC contract format
- being responsible for engineering, construction and commissioning of our hydrogen/P2X plant
- defining plans for project deliverables in accordance with the P2X project stage gate project model.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with managing engineering across the different phases of a project, from early development, concept selection, FEED, and execution
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering, or another relevant degree
- have worked in industries like ammonia production, synthetic fuels, large chemical plant, refineries, or other heavy process industry
- are experienced in leading a team of specialists with deep functional knowledge
- are experienced in internal as well as external stakeholder management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, the Netherlands, and UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Jensen, Head of Technology, on (Denmark +45) 99555089 if you’d like to know more about the position. Please note that Niels Jensen, the Hiring Manager for this position, will be available from 4 August onwards to answer potential questions regarding the application.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.