Strategy and business development
APAC Land & Property Manager
Imagine a future where you secure land across the world and play a key part in the green energy transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for identifying and securing the infrastructure real estate needed to connect offshore wind farms to the electricity transmission grid in South Korea. You’ll also be part of our global Land & Property network which operates across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America.
Welcome to APAC Commercial
You’ll be part of the APAC Land & Property team where you, together with your colleagues, will advise projects on the approach to land acquisition, including budgets and schedules. You’ll lead the search for securing land for onshore cable routes, onshore electricity substations, and harbour land for construction and operational requirements. Your role may include being immersed in one large project or a number of smaller projects; you could be called upon to research land acquisition regimes in a new country or undertake due diligence for new projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading onshore site selection and route planning activities for onshore infrastructure with permitting and technical colleagues
- personally handling high-value or high-risk property negotiations with government stakeholders and private landowners
- project managing consultants undertaking negotiations and research on the company’s behalf
- supporting harbour land acquisition activities for construction and operations bases
- advising projects on the approach to land acquisition, including budgets and schedules.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in energy management, real estate, or law
- have experience with infrastructure, right-of-way delivery, and land management in general, but especially in securing land for commercial and industrial development purposes
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- demonstrate problem-solving skills and can build and mature strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- are fluent in Korean and English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-08-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.