Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Public Affairs manager
Imagine a future where you play a key role in shaping our public affairs activities and toolbox when we participate in tenders and auctions
Join us in this role where you’ll be working in a global function that provides tools, guidance, and other support on public affairs to colleagues in regional offices. For this role, the particular emphasis is on activities to prepare and launch offshore wind bids. We want to develop projects that meet the needs of our customers and the societies where we operate, and this requires that we engage with a broad range of stakeholders that are interested in offshore wind and its many benefits.
Welcome to Global Public Affairs
You’ll be part of Global Public Affairs where you, together with your colleagues, will continue to build a global expertise hub for customer and stakeholder engagement. The department drives the development of a strong customer and stakeholder toolbox, global engagement and positioning activities, and communication campaigns. We work closely with the commercial organisation and teams in regulatory, sustainability, and branding. You’ll be in the middle of it all in a role that has high priority. There are a few people dedicated to your area who’ll be your day-to-day colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing customer and stakeholder engagement and sales tools and content, and overseeing the engagement toolbox for use by colleagues in our regional offices
- establishing and implementing best practice examples and guidelines for customer and stakeholder engagement in relation to tenders
- equipping regional colleagues with insights and learnings from other regions with you as a focal point
- producing decision materials for executive groups and committees in the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a global mindset and international working experience, preferably from a larger organisation with regional offices - not necessarily commercial
- have keen commercial sensitivity, incl. a good understanding of commercial drivers of a business and its relationship with customers and stakeholders
- are a self-starter who can define a need or a gap and shape a solution without a clear recipe
- take active steps to establishing good working relations with internal stakeholders and customers of your solutions
- have full English proficiency.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rasmus Nikolaj Due Skov, Head of Global PA & Sust. Solutions, on (Denmark +45) 99559049 from 8 August, due to vacation, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.