Administrative Assistant to the Executive Office
Imagine a future where you are supporting a world that runs on green energy within the Executive Office
Join us in this role where you’ll execute administrative tasks related to activities in the Executive Office, originated from needs of the CEO of Commercial NA.
Welcome to Commercial, North America
You’ll be part of The Executive Office where you’ll work directly with the Executive Assistant to our CEO, Chief of Staff and with the additional CML Executive assistant team, within the EST time zone.
You’ll play an important role in:
- scheduling and booking travel for the CEO and chief of staff
- submitting expense reports for the CEO and chief of staff
- completing administrative tasks for the Executive Office, such as ordering catering, facilitating logistics for meetings, and ad hoc tasks supporting the team’s success
- supporting planning and execution of companywide events
- the management of files and assistance with organization for the office, e.g., Sharepoint
- maintaining internal cheat sheets for key tasks and contacts
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in business administration, communications, or another relevant field or equivalent experience
- have experience in an administrative role within a high paced working environment
- speak and write English fluently
- have the ability to prioritize and organize tasks efficiently in a service-minded and productive manner
- are able to keep confidential information that is shared with you.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than August 15, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.