Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Student Assistant for Corporate Law
Imagine a future where you kickstart your career by working with corporate law in a global organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll assist our Company Secretariat (CoSec) with a variety of tasks related to the legal administration of the company’s more than 500 entities. You’ll have an independent responsibility for solving tasks within CoSec, in particular relating to corporate law in Denmark and other European jurisdictions, as well as for assisting in the implementation of our new entity management system.
Welcome to Legal Department
You’ll be part of Business Ethics & Company Secretariat where you, together with your colleagues, will work with a number of exciting tasks related to corporate law, including preparing shareholder resolutions, board minutes, and registration with Danish and other European business authorities. You’ll also engage with external counsel, participate in the implementation of new entities in new jurisdictions, and assist in the implementation of our new entity management system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- drafting corporate law-related documents and filing with the relevant business authorities
- assisting in the implementation of a new entity management system
- assisting in the implementation of new entities in new markets
- working closely with other legal team members as well as other functions in our company.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are studying law (stud.jur. or cand.merc.jur.) – preferably with at least 2 years left of your study – and have had corporate law
- have a particular interest in corporate law
- are proactive, diligent, and structured, with a great eye for details
- are a systematic problem-solver who can handle multiple tasks at once
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Vibeke Rohde, Head of Business Ethics Compliance, on (Denmark +45) 31756064, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.