Senior or Lead Business Analyst
Imagine a future where you participate in commercial and strategic dialogues and deliver analytical supply chain support
Join us in this role where you’ll become Senior Business Analyst or maybe Lead Business Analyst for WTG Procurement and Product Line. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that strategies for sourcing, supply chain development, and support for future bids are based on data analysis and sound business principles. In more detail, you’ll mature the organisation’s insights into the wind turbine generator (WTG) supply chain for our offshore wind farms today and in the future.
Welcome to Procurement Excellence
You’ll be part of Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will strive for best-in-class analytic support for Offshore Procurement, Category Management, and Technical Project Management & Development, which are responsible for maturing and securing our supply chain and driving our cost journey and understanding. As Senior Business Analyst in the team, you’ll be responsible for supply chain and cost input, supporting bids and bid preparation, analysing tenders, and offering sparring on commercial and financial matters.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking responsibility for the development and execution of a data-driven approach in our decision-making
- co-creating, developing, and delivering tasks in collaboration with Product Lines within WTG
- supporting and scrutinising the most business-critical and complex tender evaluations or tender elements within WTG
- ensuring internal alignment on the future global supply-demand outlook and developing our insights and tools
- participating in and leading selected activities in Analytics’ continuous effort to improve our way of working with data analysis and applying it commercially.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold knowledge of offshore wind and preferably WTGs from a technical or commercial perspective and have experience with supply chain analysis and development
- possess a strategic mindset combined with well-developed commercial and financial understanding
- display initiative with a proactive and systematic approach to your work, have the ability to frame a task, and can engage with your stakeholders and easily communicate your findings or doubts
- thrive in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders and ad hoc request, needs, and discussions
- are highly skilled in Excel and preferably experienced in using Power BI, or similar tools, for data visualisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Lund Christiansen, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99558097, until 17 July, and Thomas Kruse, Lead Business Analyst, on 9955 5156, from 18 July, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.