IT and digital
Business Application Project Manager
Imagine a future where you manage improvement projects for information management tools, supporting cross-disciplinary co-creation and innovation
Join us in this role where you’ll be a project manager in strategic and improvement projects related to our Business Applications, a software portfolio that supports efficient collaboration and a high information management maturity throughout the entire value chain. You’ll be key in representing the business towards IT, ensuring that we provide the right tools in the right way, supporting our organisation towards making the world run on green energy.
Welcome to Digitalisation & Business Applications
You’ll be part of Digitalisation & Business Applications where you, together with your colleagues, will select, operate, understand, improve, and decommission information management applications used globally across our EPC and Operations. You’ll be part of an open and collaborative team, dedicated to making cross-disciplinary business processes run faster, and with increasing efficiency through end-to-end information management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking the leading role in implementing our strategic goals of modernising our system landscape of our advanced information management application portfolio
- participating in high impact application-related projects that impact thousands of users
- collaborating with external application vendors
- bridging business and IT to ensure continuous application and IT service support for business needs
- assisting in a great variety of project activities defined by agile, large and small projects, analysis projects, and cross-organisational stakeholder set-up.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with IT Project Management, bridging the gap between technology and business
- can collaborate successfully within IT projects
- have experience in taking the business perspective, with a focus on value creation and communicating with top management
- have experience running projects with external vendors, suppliers, and consultants
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks, are outgoing and service- oriented, and have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- thrive in a collaborative environment where the team shares a broad range of tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kay Lindgaard Pedersen, Head of Digitalisation & Application, on (Denmark +45) 99556817 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-09:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be supporting a global context virtually. Some travel to Copenhagen must be expected, driven by the project’s cycles, with around five to ten visits per year.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.