Logistic Sourcing Business Partner for Offshore Operations
Imagine a future where you’ll define operational demand or supply and develop the procurement strategy for offshore logistic across our global portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be the Deputy Module Group Owner for logistic procurement and supply strategy across our operational portfolio. You'll play a key liaison role to strategize, develop, optimise, and balance future demand and supply for offshore logistics, e.g., vessels and drones, and represent the business toward the procurement and sourcing setup. You'll have an exciting opportunity to shape the role and work independently with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to form and deliver on the strategy.
Welcome to Operations Product Lines
You’ll be part of Operations Digital & Innovation where, you together with your colleagues, will push the boundaries for offshore operation. You'll be an essential part of the offshore logistic product management area and be largely independent in terms of driving your area of responsibility and interfaces in a matrix organisation across back and front office.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining the logistic portfolio overview for each region, demand, and supply over the next 15 years
- assessing new opportunities and providing recommendations for new strategies, as the demand and market are changing
- gathering market intelligence in a structured manner, being the eyes and ears of Ørsted, and evaluating market opportunities, risks, and competitor direction
- executing and facilitating supplier relation meetings, supporting vessel supplier development; requirement, feedback, direction setting, and technology scouting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience within offshore logistics, especially sourcing, supply chain or supplier development, preferably also outside Europa
- have experience with technology scouting and assessment of suppliers and technology across the globe
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work, balancing housekeeping of the portfolio while maturing new strategies and opportunities
- are able to take ownership of your work, solve complex tasks independently, and present findings with good communication skills
- enjoy working with stakeholders across a complex global organisation with a positive can-do attitude.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikkel Haugaard Windolf, Senior Product Owner, on (Denmark +45) 99558350 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 08:00-09:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.