IT and digital
Solution Architect for Global Branding and Marketing
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong Architecture and Technology Community, ensuring target architecture for Global Branding and Marketing
Join us in this role where you’ll create the collective architecture for our Global Branding and Marketing business area. You’ll be part of an agile delivery organisation and through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant architectural artefacts, ensure that these are communicated, understood, and made available. You’ll work closely with ambitious colleagues, such as application architects, enterprise architects, business architects, and business owners, to incorporate an architecture for our business area and clarify any challenges and obstacles progressing with agreed architectures and designs.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the leadership of an agile release train (ART) alongside the Release Train engineer and product manager where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the delivery organisation to develop the value-enabling solutions at the right quality level. You’ll be the role model for the application architects and the technical teams ensuring consistency around quality and forward-looking prospects. To support your role, you’ll work in a community consisting of more than 120 IT architects working in a full agile delivery organisation and ensuring a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing through our centres of excellence. As a team, we support each other in driving the architectural framework and building a strong community of architects, to both achieve direct value to our business owners and support the maturation the architectural artefacts to the community.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being accountable and settings strategic direction for the solution runway and application roadmaps in close collaboration with our Global Branding and Marketing business, the Technical Product Owner, Application Architects, and the feature teams
- prioritising features and enablers together with ART leadership to minimise technological depth and ensuring coordination with other ARTs
- assisting business in creating functional and non-functional requirement specifications during intake of technologies and services, assessing proposed solutions for strategic, security, architectural, and functional fit
- ensuring the application landscape for our current web platform (+60 sites), our MarTech, and social media platforms, in collaboration with our enterprise architect.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid experience working as a solution architect, where you oversee the collective architectural discipline and demonstrate a high level of architectural skills regarding system integrations and are able to describe that in architectural notations
- have experience as a technical leader where you act as a servant leader for the application architects and the developers within the ART to ensure support and coaching when needed
- are familiar with GDPR-related issues, cyber security and streamlining operations for life cycling and maintenance of the collective application landscape
- might have experience in architecture regarding media deployment and consumption in multichannel environments, and even content creation using Media Assets Management Systems.
- as an advantage, have experience as application architect or developer with Sitecore CMS Platform (or other ASP.NET-based CMS platforms like Umbraco, Kentico, or Optimizely) or experience with Marketing Automation via Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot, or similar target audience or mass communication systems
- as an advantage, have experience with the principles and functional aspects of the products in Google Marketing Platform, e.g., Analytics, Ads, Search, Display, Campaign, Tag Manager, etc. and are familiar with the GDPR-related issues with these products and the technology stacks that Google provides in general.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on (Denmark +45) 99557979, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.