Operations and technicians
Operations Preparation Project Manager
Imagine a future where you drive the implementation of optimisations in our offshore wind farms, in preparation for self-operation
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a cross-functional team to secure the implementation of optimisations in our operational assets as they come out of the service warranty period with the original equipment manufacturers, whilst working with suppliers to fulfil obligations in order to support effective transition.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of Operations Preparation CE/UK where you, together with your colleagues, will manage transition from the supplier service and warranty period into our self-operation, defining and implementing operational optimisations to drive down the overall cost of energy, incl. aspects such as logistics, material handling, and human resources. Within the role, stakeholder engagement is a primary focus, working with the team internally and service providers to ensure effective transition of responsibility and ramp up of the site team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining scope for post supplier waranty agreement projects, taking account of generic and project-specific workstreams
- creating and managing budget and schedule throughout scope execution
- managing stakeholder relations across the project scope
- reporting progress to stakeholders and highlighting risks
- securing the implementation of lessons learned during and following execution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to effectively manage stakeholders, both internally and externally
- have a structured approach to task management and delegation
- hold a relevant degree in an engineering, business, or another relevant field
- have a good technical and commercial understanding, combined with extensive practical experience in OEM negotiations
- can apply experience and business acumen to evaluate risks, escalating where necessary.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the positions in DK, Poland, and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Ben Turgoose, Head of OPP CE/UK, on (United Kingdom +44) 7786282229, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.