IT and digital
Imagine a future where you focus on data flows which are core for data-driven decision-making processes, contributing to our growth strategy
Join us in this role where you’ll foster our competitiveness through innovative, reliable, and customer-centric digital trading solutions. You’ll be part of a wonderful team with a strong team spirit in an organisation using agile frameworks to deliver business value. Being one of us means also many great opportunities to develop your personal and professional competences. We are in the midst of a large transformation program moving from on-premises to cloud infrastructure for our trading and risk management functions.
Welcome to Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre
You’ll be part of scrum team in the Markets and Risk ART where you, together with your colleagues, will cooperate closely with other scrum teams in the ART (SAFe Agile Release Train), incl. traders, analysts, developers, and integration colleagues. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and we value work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork. We value curiosity and fun working together, therefore we combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and governing event-driven data flows
- developing forward-looking data products
- defining Market and Risk architectural roadmap for data streaming
- working with a geographically and ethnically diverse team of data engineers and java developers to deliver low-latency data solutions
- interacting with stakeholders in the energy trading analytics department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have expertise in event streaming applications, preferably Apache Kafka (Confluent Cloud etc.)
- have previously worked with object-oriented programming (preferably Java/Python)
- are interested in developing data streaming architecture
- have DevOps experience in integrating logging, testing, monitoring, and alerting, etc. into the development, production-release, and maintenance processes
- may have some previous experience (nice to have) with SQL and no-SQL database technologies: mostly MS-SQL.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, Head of Integration & ALM CC; (+48) 504820304, on (+48) 50 482 03 04 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.