IT and digital
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that quality is built into each IT delivery to support business needs
Join us in this role where you’ll drive quality initiatives across an agile organisation, focused on fulfilling requests from Markets & Risk Agile Release Train (ART) and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT.
Welcome to Automation Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Markets & Risk ART where you, together with your colleagues, will define quality initiatives, building digital solutions. In cooperation with DevOps Centre of Excellence you’ll support cross-functional teams in delivering best in class quality management. As a team, we support diversity, personal growth, and sharing talents as part of internal mobility programme.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and orchestrating the implementation of a Quality Management strategy, adopting company standards and best practices
- coordinating with scrum teams on change management process and tracking defects
- ensuring testing mindset, all team members take responsibility for testing and built-in quality into software development process from planning to deployment
- encouraging and managing teams to use test automation tools and frameworks throughout the agile organisation
- defining test plans and managing execution of manual and automated tests.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial hands-on experience working with test automation tools and framework
- have a deep understanding of DevOps methodology principles
- have documented experience with driving initiatives and managing stakeholders in an international environment
- are open minded and can work independently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, , on (Poland +48) 504802623, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.