IT and digital
Software Engineer for .NET & Angular
Imagine a future where you’re part of global IT organisation of the world’s leading green energy company, collaborating with your IT Scrum team
Join us in this role where you, and your amazing team, will contribute in the many phases of software development such as design, development, testing, implementation, and maintaining a scalable software solution for the organisation.
Welcome to Ørsted IT Business Application Department
You’ll be part of the delivery construct team in the IT Engineering Agile Release Train (E-ART) where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for enabling web-based .Net applications, primarily with Angular front-end technology with diverse and dedicated colleagues working closely together globally. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental and vision insurance, broadband internet monthly allowance, work-life balance, and flexible working hours. As a team, we embrace diversity and learning opportunities as we support each other through our developer journey.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for the business user through collaboration
- programming front end and back end in .Net core framework, C#, and Angular with Python
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and plan meetings with colleagues as well as ensuring optimisation of the scrum process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level or a relevant certification credentials
- advocate clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a good understanding of OOP
- have a proven track record and experience with development in Microsoft .Net C# and Visual Studio Team Services
- have solid experience working with the following: HTML5, CSS, Angular8/above, data layer of ADO.Net. MySQL and MSSQL with WebServices and WebAPI business layer
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate business and technical requirements effectively.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.