E&I Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’re the cornerstone of ensuring safe projects in P2X and our wider organisation, becoming a vital part of the green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll work together with your colleagues to define, implement, and coordinate a risk-based written scheme of verification for the Orsted P2X project portfolio. You’ll be part of creating a strong Process Safety Management culture in the organisation by taking a proactive lead, as you engage with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be one of the main drivers for setting up, coordinating, and monitoring progress on assurance activities for key P2X-projects in relation to third-party verification within the P2X projects portfolio.
Welcome to QHSE Support
You’ll be part of Process Safety Management where you, together with your colleagues, will play an important role in ensuring the continued, safe, and compliant buildout of the renewable hydrogen business in the organisation. The P2X project portfolio is wide-ranging in technology, location, and stages of maturity. You’ll work in close cooperation with multiple disciplines to incorporate third-party verification in P2X projects, from the early design phase to handover to Operations. Adaptability, a ‘can do’ mindset, and a strong focus on stakeholder needs are vital for this position. As a team, we’re passionate about safeguarding Ørsted’s people and reputation. We commit ourselves to a high degree of professional integrity and approach our tasks as a trustworthy and collaborative partner.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as project focal point, responsible for all third-party verification activities, both internally and externally
- developing a third-party verification framework for the Ørsted P2X portfolio and tailoring verification schemes to individual projects
- leading by example to create a proactive verification culture throughout P2X
- ensuring that design basis and technical review of design is an inherent part of projects and that related objectives are fulfilled
- drafting of technical documentation to support the function.
To succeed in the role, you:
- a professional background in E&I within production or engineering of oil and gas, chemical process, or electrolyser facilities, incl. solid experience with Technical Safety Engineering / Process Safety Management
- have experience within verification from design, throughout the life of projects, all the way to delivery
- have experience in working across, or supporting, multiple major projects and organisations
- have excellent stakeholder management skills, working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- have excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak, present, and write English fluently
- have good working knowledge of Verification Plans.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the positions in DK, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Soenberg Fanoe, Head of Process Safety Management, on (Denmark +45) 99558339, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.