Engineering and construction
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in our onshore projects from development through operations. This is an excellent opportunity to apply project management skills and business acumen while working with subject matter experts in the wind and solar industries. Together with your colleagues, you’ll contribute technical guidance and make decisions for our US assets while providing energy yield assessments in accordance with industry standards
Welcome to Ørsted Americas
You’ll be part of Energy Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical solutions for our onshore wind and solar projects. As a team, we work together to realize the value in our projects while focusing on continued improvement of internal operating standards, as well as furthering the development of best in practice analysis methods.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analyzing and interpreting measured wind data, solar data, and operational project data
- modeling the wind flow over project sites and optimizing wind and solar projects
- assessing the turbine performance and the impact of environmental constraints
- communicating complex technical issues to a non-technical audience, both orally and in writing
- effectively managing teamwork and projects to deliver projects on time and within budget.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a BSc or MSc in engineering, atmospheric science, or a related technical field
- have 1-4 years of direct professional experience with wind or solar resource and energy yield assessment
- have advanced computing aptitude, incl. data handling and analysis
- have the flexibility and enthusiasm to thrive in an expanding business
- have excellent communication and reporting skills, both virtual and in person
- have the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than April 14, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.