IT and digital
(Senior) Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you play an important role in ensuring the safety and operations of our critical IT infrastructure that directly supports the business
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in a unit that fosters our competitiveness through innovative, reliable, and customer-centric digital solutions. You’ll be part of a team with a strong team spirit where we carry out work, prioritisation, and business deliveries according to an agile framework, and where you’ll have great opportunities to develop your personal and professional competences.
Welcome to Integration and ALM Competence Center
You’ll be part of a great software management and delivery team. Together with your colleagues you’ll be responsible for facilitating one of our document management products in close collaboration with stakeholders from the entire global business. You’ll be responsible for deliveries for the document management products. As a team we ensure that we collaborate globally across all our locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading, coordinating, and facilitating delivery activities into the document management products
- being responsible for following up on incident and release management, incl. regular meetings with business, internal IT support team, and vendor
- continuously improving operational excellence of the document management products
- assuring proper handling of application lifecycle activities across assigned portfolio
- taking active part in defining direction and shaping product landscape and reporting capabilities of IPL.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have personal drive and ability to work independently
- have experience in application management activities and ITIL service operation
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- are a strong communicator and facilitator, and you’re capable of explaining IT to end-users
- have competencies and feel motivated in building stakeholder relations.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, Head of Competence Centre, on (+48) 50 482 03 04, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.