Global Security Support Officer
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team where your views and inputs are not only welcomed but also actively encouraged and appreciated!
Join us in this role where you’ll develop, oversee, and manage the security administrative support, in compliance with industry standards, regulators, and legislation, in onshore and offshore contexts across the globe. In this remit, you’ll use your creative and problem-solving skills, acting as the primary custodian within the UK. You’ll moreover develop and manage the role in close consultation with the security management, to ensure compliance with legislation.
Welcome to Global Security
You’ll be part of UK Security Operations where you’ll be part of a team that supports and assists Global Security Operations, by way of administrative support, organising events, managing records, assisting budgetary preparations, and assisting with travel arrangements. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate filing records for the department, incl. proper weeding and indexing/referencing. You’ll also assist the Head of Global Security directly and may occasionally be required to undertake some global travel. As a team, we work together to support and encourage your efforts effectiveness within the team, as well as the wider organisation. We’ll support you in your endeavours!
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the Head of Global Security and the rest of the team in both administrative and general tasks
- performing the role of custodian from our London office, facilitating the necessary infrastructure
- liaising with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure timely reporting and organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant experience working in a similar role, within law enforcement, civil protection, the military, or a government department
- can manage contractors and vendors, along with internal and external stakeholders
- can deliver on our targets, incl. security projects, cost, KPIs, and security and safety standards
- can provide input and drive continuous development within the department, aiming for best practice
- can ensure alignment with Group Real Estate and Workplace Management colleagues and other relevant stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Brendon Largue, Head of Regional Security CE/UK, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7920424307 on Mondays and Thursdays between 09:00-16:00 GMT if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.