IT and digital
People Strategy Analyst
Imagine a future where you deliver on our data analytics ambition and drive the people capital agenda forward by turning data into insights
Join us in this role where you’ll apply your knowledge about data to develop both reports and analyses that support decisions and actions in people leadership. You’ll use your curious approach to understand strategic agendas and your creative skills in deciding how to utilise data to provide new value-adding insights. You'll also increase the efficiency and effectiveness of IT People Leadership, partnering with leaders in our organisation to move towards a world-class People function.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of People Leadership Center of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will build our people insights capabilities from (close to) the ground up, understanding analytical gaps within our organisation and building solutions to minimise these gaps and best enable our internal and external stakeholders. Leveraging on your knowledge of People Leadership, processes, reports, and data, you’ll be performing an important role that impacts decisions and the future shape of People Leadership. As a team, we’re an ambitious team with great energy and an informal work culture, and we highly encourage a learning mindset and an original approach to new initiatives.
You’ll play an important role in:
- partnering with our key internal stakeholders to understand needs and drive solutions that enable analytical insight and decision-making
- ensuring a compelling communication to stakeholders about our products and findings
- partnering with the other business units to identify how to contribute with value-adding insights to People Leadership agendas and explore new possibilities for collaboration
- proactively defining and building our IT & People Strategy roadmap, working with peers within People COE and stakeholders within IT Leadership to realise the vision.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in, e.g., business administration, economy, strategy, or HR, and are passionate about data
- have experience with applying advanced statistical methods when analysing data
- can turn data into easily understandable and actionable business insights
- are able to work with international colleagues and have excellent communication and presentation skills
- have proven success with competencies outlined in the section above.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.