Finance and controlling
Invoice Processing Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of a dedicated team, responsible for handling of invoices, travel expenses, and credit cards across the entire organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be our manager in Financial Services and responsible for leading the Invoice Processing team consisting of 13 colleagues, based in Poland and Ireland, running operations for European countries. You’ll have a large interface with group functions and managers all over the world, so you’ll rely heavily on your communication skills in this position.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of the Accounts Payable team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure day-to-day operations within Invoice Processing. You’ll report to head of AP Europe. As a team, we strive to fulfil our quality standards and deliver the services efficiently and on time.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the team in receiving and controlling vendor invoices for the Company codes in Europe, booking them in the workflow system, following-up on approval and providing second line support
- creating a workplace that motivates and drives your team members and empowers them in daily decision making
- providing challenges and guidance for people’s continual development
- building trust-based relationships
- taking part in building long-term PTP strategy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as a people leader, preferably from leading a multi-location finance team in a large company
- have knowledge and understanding of P2P functions, especially Accounts Payable and Invoice Processing
- have experience with change management as a part of a growing organisation
- have a continues improvement mindset
- have experience in working with SAP
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kim Japp, Senior Director, Financial Services, on (Denmark +45) 99559893 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.