Imagine a future where you’re able to actively support the proper operation of our offshore wind assets in Taiwan
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in the management of our spare parts and animate the relationship with our different suppliers by ensuring that our commercial and technical commitments are properly defined, but mostly by overseeing their proper performance in terms of delivery. You'll also contribute to a continuous improvement mindset to enhance the strategic approach toward our different categories.
Welcome to APAC Procurement
You’ll be part of the O&M Procurement organization, where you'll be part of an international environment with a team dedicated to the maintenance and good performance of our offshore wind asset in Taiwan. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure support of all parts in a daily operation towards sites in terms of availability of tools, spare parts, main components, and crane materials. You’ll also act as first point of contact and create purchase orders for the delivery of materials and services according to the demands of the requisitioners and our policies. As a team, we’re striving to build strong and lasting relationships with our different stakeholders in a diverse and international environment, where we could efficiently support our Operations and Maintenance organization, ensuring that operations are working smoothly in the way to deliver our company ambition to make a world that runs entirely on renewable energies.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating purchase orders, receiving requisitions, allocating suppliers to requisitions, submitting orders, and confirming deliveries
- sourcing parts with standard terms and conditions to purchase orders
- following up on purchase orders by ensuring timely delivery, checking overdue deliveries and missing order confirmations, approving invoices, and closing open purchase orders
- ensuring serialized dismantled parts claimed under warranty with suppliers and managing claims with suppliers of delivered defect materials
- being the single point of contact for requisitioners and interface to stakeholders and suppliers through close engagement to maintain good supplier relationships
- ensuring data compliance in purchase orders’ creation, as well as material and vendor creation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant technical or commercial education at master’s or bachelor’s level
- demonstrate strong SAP skills and negotiation experience
- have experience with various types of procurement, e.g., services, supplies, works
- preferably have at least five years’ relevant experience with supply chain and logistics or procurement and contract management
- preferably have experience with the construction of offshore wind farms and power plants.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-05-31.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.