Engineering and construction
Engineering Manager P2X (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’re setting the standards for the engineering of P2X plants for one of the world’s most sustainable companies
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading the development and maintenance of P2X technical standards, tools, and engineering processes, as well as for the technical project gate assurance reviews, incl. developing the assurance framework.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of the P2X Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide the technology and engineering knowledge needed for front-end development and execution of our P2X projects. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. The Technology team is currently located in Germany, Denmark, UK, and the Netherlands. Teamwork, knowledge sharing, learning, and safe delivery are key success criteria. As a team, we are growing the execution skillset and excellence, as we build the P2X business through strong collaboration and a continuous learning mindset and room to shape project execution, processes, and tools.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining plans for the project of preparing engineering standards, processes and tools, and assurance process
- developing, motivating, and maintaining a technical team with the needed competences
- managing internal and external interfaces between technical disciplines, e.g., process, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and process safety
- setting up and managing contracts with engineering contractors to support the development of standards and processes and tools
- supporting development projects with cross project learnings.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering, or another relevant field
- are experienced in leading a team of specialists with deep functional knowledge
- have experience in managing engineering across the different phases of a project, from early development, concept selection, FEED, and execution
- have experience from industries like ammonia production, synthetic fuels, large chemical plant, refineries, or other heavy process industries
- have experience with internal as well as external stakeholder management
- are a good communicator, whether you’re speaking or writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Jensen, Head of Technology, on (Denmark +45) 99555089 on Fridays between 09:00-11:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.