Engineering and construction
(Senior) Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a project team that builds some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll facilitate the information and documentation agenda in one of our major execution projects. You’ll organise a technical documentation scope and build relationships with stakeholders and suppliers in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings. Together, we strive to bring us closer to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of Project Information Management, CE&PL portfolio where you, together with your colleagues, will support our offshore asset projects in Europe with project information management. You’ll join a dedicated team of 70 colleagues who are in the heart of the projects. As a team, we build trust continuously through open dialogue and collaboration. We value and explore our cultural and personal differences and see them as a resource for individual and collective development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and suppliers in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
- planning, communicating, and executing the documentation responsibilities within your project scope, with a focus on controlled handling of technical documentation
- maintaining the control of information in Aconex, our electronic document management system (EDMS), supporting our processes within the project scope
- advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and related processes through liaison with colleagues in your team to ensure the correct handling of business information
- implementing and driving the documentation review cycle, both internally and externally, during project execution when handing over to operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are energised by and curious about developing new and better ways of handling information
- can influence stakeholders through behavioural change management and inclusive and open communication
- have an education relevant for the job, e.g., within library and information science or information management
- have extensive experience with information management incl. control of technical documentation
- are motivated by being given an area of responsibility where you’re free to plan, organise, and prioritise your tasks
- thrive in an international environment and build good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application, incl. cover letter, to us no later than 04 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristina Marie If Hansen, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99559208 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
We only focus on your capabilities and skills. Therefore, we ask you not to add a photo to your application.