IT and digital
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of building and operating our identity access management (IAM) solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business succeed and stay secure by translating security and regulatory requirements into the design and operation of our IAM Product. As part of the IAM Product Line, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of our Infrastructure Management team and the IAM Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of the Privileged Access team. We’re responsible for the IAM product, Identity security best practices, guidelines, and technical platforms. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- focusing on Privileged Access, the IAM projects, and our business to identify and map current IAM infrastructure, processes, and IAM master data dependencies across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the integration and process design, development, and support of the IAM toolset (strong focus on PAM & MFA) taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the usage of the IAM toolset while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring updated and effective processes
- designing, planning, and implementing onboarding and maintenance of applications in the IAM toolset, as well as providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development
- leading IAM discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions, and recommending solutions when appropriate.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience with IAM processes and integration design for IAM, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment – preferably experienced in one or more leading PAM tools
- have a good understanding of identity master data and identity lifecycle processes
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure and/or AWS cloud
- have experience with one or more PAM tools implementation
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.