IT and digital
Competence Centre Leader for Infrastructure Team
Imagine a future where you’re a people leader in our growing IT organisation, focused on attracting, maintaining, and developing people
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a thriving, motivated, and supportive competence team. You’ll participate in or drive different leadership initiatives like global competence strategy development, talent development, inclusion and diversity, or leaders’ development.
Welcome to People Leadership
You’ll be part of Leaders Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will develop, maintain, and attract new talents to our organisation. You’ll be working with people who are leading, caring, and perseverant, for whom work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture is fundamental. As a team, we’re all focused on our people, which is what links us. We respect and support each other, have a high level of trust, and focus on the development of our employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building trust-based relationships
- being a safe base for your employees, providing safety, security, and comfort, which enables exploration and risk-taking
- bringing out the inherent potential in people
- supporting people’s growth from within
- delivering sustainable results by inspiring others to perform at their best.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as a people leader within the Infrastructure area
- have an agile mindset, leading and navigating in a complex, matrix organisation
- have experience with people development of self-managing individuals, with a great respect for the individual
- are skilled in attracting and maintaining specialists within the Infrastructure area
- have knowledge and understanding of IT and business processes
- are a remarkable networker experienced in stakeholder management and are skilled in talent development, acknowledging diverse cultural settings.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Middleware & Containers Mgmt. CC, on (+48) 507367039, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.