IT and digital
Lean-Agile Enterprise Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re optimising, designing, and embedding lean structures to support collaboration and flow from enterprise strategy to product teams
Join us in this role where you’ll support large agile organisational design initiatives, creating transparency and flow in discovery and delivery collaboration across over 1800 people in approx. 20 agile delivery organisations.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Agile@Ørsted Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will help foster cross-cutting collaboration within our Lean-Agile Operating Model. With experts from a range of Centres of Excellence, incl. Enterprise Architecture, Finance, and Strategic Functions, you’ll collaborate on initiatives than enable lean execution across the organisation. As a team, we’re driven by the outcomes, we help our colleagues to achieve their goals, and we take an experimental, collaborative approach to solving the needs and problems of our internal customers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- discovering and delivering initiatives to improve business agility, with a focus on enterprise initiatives to improve or extend our Lean-Agile Operating Model
- supporting the organisation with Lean-Agile organisation design and value stream mapping, from advisory through to adoption of improved flow
- maturing our lean governance structures, i.e., lean budgeting practices, lean portfolio management, and agile procurement practices
- fostering continuous improvement by performing ‘health checks’, setting metrics for our agile organisation, and teaching management to steer using OKRs and data-driven decision-making.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have deep knowledge of Lean-Agile frameworks, incl. lean flow, system thinking, and SAFe which is our main inspiration for the Lean-Agile Operating Model
- have demonstrated experience in Lean-Agile portfolio management processes, incl. lean budgeting practices
- have demonstrated experience in embedding epic and OKR processes that ensure collaborative problem and solution exploration
- have experience or desire to work with agile procurement, helping us unleash the potential of our vendor collaborations
- demonstrate the ability to facilitate Lean-Agile organisation design and re-design.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mette Skoede Damsgaard, Head of Agile@Ørsted CoE, on (Denmark +45) 99552185, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.