Strategy and business development
Business Integration Project Manager
Imagine a future where you drive various projects for infrastructure assets, adjusting to support the green transition
Join us in this role where you’ll manage business integration projects together with EPC project managers and successfully drive them through all phases of our project model, from idea to handover. You’ll make sure we have a robust plan for integrating new or modified assets into the business, with the purpose of creating value from the first day of operation.
Welcome to Asset Risk Management
You’ll be part of the Portfolio Management & Planning team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in the full life cycle of projects. As a team of 11, we’re responsible for the Combined Heat & Power portfolio in Denmark, incl. all lifecycles of assets, from cradle to grave. The variety of projects is wide and can be at any of our nine location sites. As a team, we work independently but collaborate with the purpose of supporting each other. We openly share knowledge and focus on maintaining a trust-based culture and a high-performing team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- project management for different projects in infrastructure assets to ensure successful end-to-end project deliveries in accordance with our project model
- balancing the workload for your project portfolio and managing deliverables from across the organisation
- interacting with internal and external stakeholders, incl. the EPC project managers, Operations, and support functions
- maintaining a positive and results-oriented project team
- high-level communication on projects, incl. status and risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as a project manager within complex projects and preferably hold a project management certificate
- hold a technical degree in a relevant engineering discipline, such as process or production
- are able to build a culture based on trust in the project and openly include learnings
- understand stakeholder management and are able to use different tactics to reach key project deliveries
- are able to build relationships and network across the organisation and with different stakeholder groups.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Elisabet V. R. Joergensen, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99559139 from Monday to Friday between 15:00-16:30 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.