Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you’re commercializing renewable energy into power markets across APAC, implementing the region's green energy transformation
Join us in this role where we’ll offer you the opportunity to undertake your internship or assistant position in a fast-paced environment which encourages a high degree of learning.
Welcome to APAC Commercial
You’ll be part of APAC Revenue & Origination where you, together with your colleagues, will develop new revenue models and power purchasing partnerships. Power markets, corporate PPAs, and revenue schemes are quickly evolving in APAC, and as the demand for renewable energy grows, you’ll be part of understanding new markets, developing new solutions, and mitigating revenue risks. You’ll be part of a small, committed, and highly motivated regional team, collaborating on projects across the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting departmental regional activities
- analysing APAC power markets and researching market products and opportunities
- managing the departmental reporting and data
- performing the departmental data in Excel and presentation in PowerPoint
- creating and maintaining various standard slides and ad hoc tasks
- performing miscellaneous tasks related specifically to the department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and are interested in working with and learning more about offshore wind power
- have a positive attitude, are highly driven, and are eager to learn
- work in a structured manner with a focus on results and value creation
- are able to focus on a specific task for a long period of time
- show good documentation skills when delivering an assignment
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-05-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Team, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.