Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you lead the expansion for Global Billing in APAC, supporting on local requirements for billing internally and externally
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for integrating Ørsted’s billing processes and services in the regions. You’ll lead our transformation with your local knowledge of VAT, local tax, transfer pricing, etc. Expectations for this role include a strong financial perspective in terms of compliance in the billing area, i.e., WHT, CBC, etc. You’ll handle operational tasks and develop the standardisation of our billing processes in APAC, together with leading colleagues in Europe.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC (OBS APAC)
You’ll be part of Global Billing APAC team within Global Revenue Services where you, together with your colleagues, will have your main focus on AR and Billing. Billing is preformed both internally and externally. We focus on supporting Ørsted globally, especially at the moment with our global expansion, and we always strive to have best practice in mind whenever handling a process. We operate within an international environment and are expected to deliver globally with local knowledge. As a team, we support each other’s professional growth and share a collaborative mindset. We also strive for a more efficient way of doing our tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring compliant external and internal billing in the APAC region
- leading our continued expansion in APAC by supporting with local financial knowledge of requirements and challenges
- maintaining and establishing Ørsted’s processes related to Global Billing, as the Owner in APAC
- implementing and maintaining effective operational management processes via KPIs, i.e., quality, activity, and efficiency measures, and short and long-term capacity planning
- driving increased efficiency through consistent requests for process optimisation and/or automation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, or are a member of any professional body
- have in-depth knowledge of local requirements for invoicing, accounting, and VAT/Tax/WHT
- have a broad understanding of accounting and revenue accounting, are results-oriented, independent, ambitious, and have a structured and data-driven approach to your work
- have a good eye for detail, a proactive mindset, and a curiosity for your area of expertise
- speak and write English fluently, as well as an Asian language, e.g., Mandarin, Korean, etc.
- thrive in an international environment and have the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, External Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.