IT and digital
SAP Basis - IT Early Careers
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential as an IT professional, creating IT solutions to support our green energy organisation
Kickstart your career through our IT Early Careers development opportunity. We offer you a position where we’ll have an increased focus on developing your talent within a specialised IT area the first two years. You’ll learn from experts within the field, work with colleagues across the world, and experience a steep learning curve designed to unleash your potential.
Welcome to the IT Early Careers
The IT Early Careers is an early-career opportunity for you If you’re graduating with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the summer of 2023.
You’ll be part of SAP Basis team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining and operating our critical SAP platforms. Our team is part of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team, which counts more than 200 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- end-to-end operations of secure processes and implementations
- translating business needs with regards to IT capabilities
- ensuring system stability and availability by implementing best practices and industry standards
- learning new tasks and implementing them in your day-to-day work
- operating in an agile delivery model
- supporting the Group in its digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in IT, computer engineering, or computer science prior to 2 October 2023, with excellent results
- possess strong analytical skills, are independent and self-driven, but more importantly also a team player
- can handle several tasks at once and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- demonstrate an international and collaborative mindset
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders
- are interested in technology and digitalisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.