IT and digital
Senior Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you provide support and help create further growth in a leading Bioenergy organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications to visualise complexity in a simple and user-friendly way. The .Net team is part of our international IT department, which comprises more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
Welcome to SAP & SmartPlant
You’ll be part of SmartPlant where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance and support business applications, incl. Fuel Trading, Logistics Management, Power Distribution Management, etc. We offer a full slate of benefits, incl. competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, internet allowance, work-life balance, and flexible working hours.
As a team, we following the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) emphasizes collaboration, continuous improvement, and cross-functional alignment to deliver our goals efficiently.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for SmartPlant
- working closely together with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side
- programming in Angular2+, Azure Cloud, WPF, ASP.Net, ASP.NET Core, and SQL Server
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and plan meetings with Danish colleagues
- ensuring optimisation of the scrum process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s degree or a relevant Microsoft certification for .Net
- advocate clean coding principles and development of best practices, i.e., SOLID, DRY, and have a very good understanding of OO
- have a proven track record in and experience with development in Microsoft .Net C#, ASP.Net Core, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, WPF, and Visual Studio Team Services
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.