IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community that designs and documents infrastructure architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll design and document the infrastructure architecture components for specific products offered to customers of an Infrastructure product line based on overall enterprise infrastructure strategies, reference architectures, and topologies approved. You'll lead the design and documentation of customer facing enterprise infrastructure products in our infrastructure landscape, both for cloud and on-premises in a global setup, based on business, application, and non-functional requirements with the offset from approved strategies, principles, and product reference architecture.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will decide on product infrastructure architecture, technology, and component usage within the boundaries of company strategies, reference architectures, and principles. As a team, we solve unique challenges involved in building a sustainable green energy company with diverse culture around the globe, while ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and designing enterprise infrastructure architecture for products and servicing according to our architectural design methods from principal network design through product reference
- understanding your customer and stakeholder product and service needs to discover, design, and develop our products and services
- cooperating with the solution architect to ensure alignment with the overall Infrastructure Architectural Runway and portfolio targets
- participating and advising in cross-organisational task forces and development teams to secure new applications are developed to fit into our standard infrastructure capabilities
- supporting the Product Owner in describing architectural details in our product catalogue and coaching the Enterprise IT Infrastructure team member to find the best short and long-term solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- automate Asset Inventory Discovery in various tools
- have experience with code repositories and deployment platforms like Terraform, ARM, and Ansible
- have experience in ISA.S95 (Perdue) standard and public cloud microservice knowledge, such as in Azure, AWS, IBM, Google etc.
- have experience in infrastructure engineering and automation on Windows & Linux servers, Container Orchestration Platforms, Kafka or other streaming technology services, IPAM, Ansible, and Terraform platform services
- have experience in network security, active directory, site network & enablement, core & cloud network, and data protection platform.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.