IT and digital
Senior Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you’re part of a software engineer community that design and develop web and mobile solutions to run our business successfully
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and mobile applications for visualising complexity in a simple user-friendly way to support our business unit. Our main products service the Wind Power and Thermal Power business units. Our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues, collaborate closely with different business units across Northern Europe and Malaysia.
Welcome to Software Engineering
You’ll be part of our Dungeon and Dragon ART TechApp team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in an Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team. This community consists of software engineers working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration for high quality knowledge sharing. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe. As a team, we help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on iOS application and admin webpages to digitalise the inspections performed by Engineering and Construction
- collaborating with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and plan meetings with colleagues as well as ensuring optimisation of the scrum process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level, or a relevant Microsoft certification in computer science or electronic and electrical software engineering
- advocate for clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of Object Oriented
- have experience working with C#, .NET Core, ReactNative, Angular, Azure (BUS, ACR, Blob, App Service, and etc), Dockers and Sufficient DevOps knowledge (Azure pipeline)
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate business and technical requirement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.