IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Information Security Student Assistant
Imagine a future where develop hands on technical information security and work with critical infrastructure while contributing to a world that runs on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in investigations into possible infections, APT threats, and how adversaries attempt to circumvent security. You’ll get practical experience utilising your skills for IT development to automate what can be automated. On our path to creating a world that runs on green energy, we need skilled security specialists to help protect us.
Welcome to Security Analytics Department in Corporate information security
You’ll be part of Threat Management and Incident Response Unit where you, together with your colleagues, will monitor security events and vulnerabilities, do pen tests, red and purple team exercises, and optimise our information security capabilities as well as research new ones.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining, developing, and automating information security systems
- carrying out improvement tasks to increase performance of our operations and team
- automating and adjusting reporting
- taking on small security projects
- debugging and creating python scripts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are passionate about information security, preferably with relevant experience
- know how to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- are motivated, independent, curious, and a team player
- must be familiar with the ‘Python’ programming language
- general understanding of IT infrastructure as a whole
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 25 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.