Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Senior Financial Analyst
Imagine a future where you’re part of the most sustainable company in the world and responsible for doing valuations and preparing decision material for bids in offshore wind auctions
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in expanding our portfolio of offshore projects across markets in Asia and Europe.
Welcome to Investment Analysis
You’ll be part of Asset Valuation where you, together with your colleagues, will support offshore projects in bids and tenders. You’ll also take part in developing and maturing business cases across offshore projects in Asia and Europe as well as green hydrogen and Power-to-X projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and presenting decision material for tenders and auctions
- developing and maintaining financial models for investment opportunities and development projects
- helping to shape the projects and identifying risks and opportunities
- providing input to long-term financial planning at business unit and portfolio level
- contributing to the continued development of best practices and methodologies in your team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant financial background such as a master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, accounting, or similar
- should be a skilled Excel and PowerPoint user and should possess good financial modelling skills
- have strong analytical skills combined with a curiosity to learn more
- have strong communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills for managing stakeholders across different geographies and cultural backgrounds
- speak and write English fluently – additional language skills would be a benefit.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 25 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Arne Matthiesen, Manager, Asset Valuation – Asia & Europe, by telephone on +45 99 55 21 39 if you’d like to know more about the position.