Business & Support- Legal
Senior Business Ethics Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re working with the business ethics of the world leader in green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our Business Ethics Compliance team and drive complex and international compliance projects across the Group.
Welcome to Business Ethics Compliance
You’ll be part of Business Ethics Compliance in Legal where you, together with four colleagues based in Denmark and the US will be responsible for ensuring that all employees comply with our Good Business Conduct Policy and supporting guidelines. Due to our ongoing efforts to grow the business world-wide, this position offers great opportunities to work internationally across our entire footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling and further developing and globalising the Group’s good business conduct compliance programme, including our Good Business Conduct Policy and Know-Your-Customer programme
- driving other business ethics compliance and governance projects across the Group, including the development and implementation of authorisation rules and signing procedures
- conducting awareness training and presentations of our Good Business Conduct Policy
- proactively assessing compliance risks, processes, and procedures to identify weaknesses, as well as implementing sound internal controls and procedures to mitigate these risks
- collaborating with our internal audit function, finance department, HR department, and other group teams when needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid theoretical background within legal, consultancy, or business administration
- possess strong project management skills
- have a commercial and solution-oriented mindset and the bandwidth to understand complex processes
- have high ambitions, are curios, and possess a strong moral compass
- possess excellent teamwork and communication skills, enabling you to communicate and work effortlessly and smoothly with stakeholders at all levels
- preferably have solid professional experience within compliance, governance, and/or internal controls.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Vibeke Rohde, Head of Business Ethics Compliance, by telephone on +45 31 75 60 64 if you’d like to know more about the position.