Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Internal Communication Advisor
Imagine a future where you help engage employees in the world’s most sustainable company
Join us in this role where you’ll produce communication products for our intranet and other internal channels, contribute to internal communication projects, and collaborate with colleagues across many locations.
Welcome to Internal Communication
You’ll be part of Internal Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will work to inform and engage employees in the company vision and strategy. We provide communication support to the Executive Committee, our business units, and senior leaders, deliver change communication for major projects, produce a wide range of mass internal communication (leadership newsletters, videos, and articles), and ensure the language quality of our external and internal communication. We enjoy collaborating and take time out for a laugh even when we’re working at a high pace.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and producing content for our intranet news
- contributing ideas and developing products for internal communication projects
- supporting other teams with communication products.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree in communication studies
- speak and write Danish and English fluently, enabling you to communicate smoothly, correctly, and efficiently across our international organisation
- know how to use the journalist’s toolbox to write engaging stories
- are skilled at communicating complex matters so they’re easy to understand
- are structured, detail-oriented, perseverant, and able to work independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 29 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Anne Tullberg Gregersen, Head of Internal Communication, by telephone on +45 99 55 68 18 on weekdays between 13:00 and 15:00 if you’d like to know more about the position.