IT and digital
SAP PI/PO Integration Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll support our globalisation by working with IT integration technologies
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining various integration solutions for our back-end and customer-facing applications. You’ll have the chance to work with the latest technologies such as SAP PI/PO and Message Broker and apply agile ways of working.
Welcome to Trading, Integration & Custom Apps
You’ll be part of Scaled Microservices & Advanced Integration where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group and enable the business to grow rapidly all over the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions in cooperation with the rest of the Integration team
- working with our diverse integration tools: SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, AMQ, CA API Gateway, Talend, and AKS
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- taking part in 24/7 application support
- supporting the Group in its digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with development and support of SAP PI/PO
- have a good understanding of message brokers, enterprise integration patterns, and of general IT security within the integration area
- are eager to learn new technologies and are interested in integration techniques and tools
- have some hands-on experience with at least one other integration technology from our portfolio
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Arif Warsi, Team Lead, on +60146835602 if you’d like to know more about the position.