Sales and energy trading
Student Assistant for market analysis, documentation, and projects
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a highly skilled and dynamic team working within natural gas in a large international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll provide market analyses, assist with ensuring best-in-class document handling, and drive projects related to migration and maintenance of knowledge-sharing platforms.
Welcome to Gas Portfolio Management
You’ll be part of Gas Portfolio Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for negotiating, handling, and optimising the Group’s contracts within natural gas and natural gas storage.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and updating the contract management system
- assisting with preparation of presentations and other material for management
- assisting with market analyses and other ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analyses
- managing administrative tasks and processes
- updating market and price overviews.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying within the area of business, finance, or engineering (bachelor’s degree or similar) – ideally, you have at least one year left of your studies
- have an interest in working with archiving and knowledge-sharing platforms, such as SharePoint
- have a good sense of detail and are focused on delivering high-quality products
- are self-driven and can work independently, but also have strong collaborative skills
- thrive in an international environment and are comfortable using English as your working language
- are structured by nature and able to present and communicate complex matters to your colleagues in a professional and efficient way.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tamara Stucchi, Senior Analyst, on +4599554529 if you’d like to know more about the position.