Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you’re part of implementing the green energy strategy across Asia Pacific, commercialising offshore wind, and bringing it into the power system
Join us in this role in our Asia-Pacific team where you’ll be responsible for strategic and commercial development of offshore wind power projects.
Welcome to APAC Markets
You’ll be part of APAC Special Projects & Origination where you, together with your colleagues, will lead strategic revenue projects across the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding the offshore wind and power markets in Asia Pacific, including certificates, support mechanisms, market regulations, and other revenue-related matters
- assisting with revenue inputs for market entry and in bid preparation activities in APAC markets (Japan, South Korea, etc.)
- developing future revenue opportunities for the APAC markets
- negotiating power purchase agreements and related topics to improve the commercial viability of new and existing projects
- improving business cases by finding revenue levers, de-risking the projects, and contributing to improvements of regulation
- supporting market and project activities with commercial expertise, developing relationships, and creating new business opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are commercially savvy
- have power market and contract experience
- have market or business development expertise
- have international commercial experience, preferably including negotiation responsibility
- have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 04/05/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, the Operations team, on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.