Strategy and business development
Lead bid advisor
Imagine a future where you play a key role in defining the company’s strategy in offshore wind bids to secure that we win the right to build offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of bid activities ranging from identifying key drivers in auctions and frame the strategic direction for bid proposals in collaboration with our Regions and Asset Project bid teams to ultimately driving bid pricing. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the competitive environment in cooperation with subject matter experts in the organisation.
Welcome to Portfolio Development and Strategy
You’ll be part of Bid Support where you, together with your colleagues in the central team, will be responsible for ensuring consistency and quality across our offshore wind bids and ensuring a clear bid strategy and pricing approach. You’ll facilitate internal decision processes for management and work with project teams designing the bid offering to help them improve the project through competitive and/or auction insights. You’ll be responsible for supporting a portfolio of bids with support from two colleagues whom you’ll be responsible for on a project basis.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring our bids are tailored to our customers by identifying key drivers and dynamics in auctions
- understanding and defining competitive auction and tender dynamics backed by market intelligence
- facilitating internal decision processes for our bids, and ensuring senior management alignment on bid tactics
- providing work structure and operational developing feedback to project team members.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with pricing, auction, and tender dynamics
- thrive in project managing and developing a project team in a dynamic work environment under high pressure
- have relevant work experience from the international energy or infrastructure market, preferably with renewable energy
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are confident in engaging with and present to senior management
- hold a degree within finance, business administration, or law, and have a proven track record in a large corporation, a strategy consultancy, or an investment bank.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Patrik Edvardsen, Head of Bid Support & Market Intelligenc, on +4599558824 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.