Operations and technicians
Senior Commercial Analyst
Imagine a future where you drive and coordinate high-quality operational assumption input in our bids and business cases
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the main value drivers in our operational business cases reflect best practice assumptions. You’ll be responsible for securing alignment between our technology and regional departments as well as for assisting the technology department with commercial valuations of various initiatives.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of Operations Business Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will create commercial decision support for Operations through data analyses and simulations of wind farm operation. This includes simulation and management of operational assumptions, local content, and risk inputs for all our business cases from early development phase to assets in operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- standardising and ensuring high-quality assumptions in all business cases from bids to assets in operation
- ensuring buy-in and alignment between technical assumptions and actual performance in regions
- managing the assumption update process through close alignment with module group owners and the innovation departments, including having a constant focus on the main value drivers in business cases
- managing operations input to reference plant, LCoE calculations, Advance Analytics product evaluation, and innovation boards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree (or PhD) in engineering, business, or similar
- have the ability to create an overview of the entire business case process as well as having an understanding of and the ability to evaluate technical elements in a commercial perspective
- possess strong analytical and communication skills with natural authority and ‘hands-on’ charisma
- are self-motivated, take ownership, and can manage many different tasks simultaneously
- are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders and can communicate as easily with a technical input provider as with a financial analyst.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Krogh Jensen, Head of Ops Business Analysis, on +4599555667 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.